The D-Tools data team is constantly working to collect and collate product specification sheets, installation manuals, and user manuals from manufacturers so they can easily be accessed from within Cloud.
Resource sheets are available for thousands of products and can be viewed and downloaded from the product view in the Cloud catalog, quote, and proposal (optional).
There are three types of resource sheets available:
- Product Specifications (aka cut sheets)
- Installation Manuals
- User Manuals - give your customers the ability to view and download user manuals without needing to keep track of physical copies.
Viewing From The Catalog and Quote
Simply click on any product and scroll down below the specifications table in the product window.
In a Quote:
In the Catalog:
Viewing From Proposals
Viewing resource sheets from proposals is turned off by default. If you would like to give your customers the ability to access resources, you can do so in the edit settings of the proposal:
- Open a proposal from a quote.
- Click the 'Edit' tab at the top of the proposal.
- Hover over the 'Locations' section and click 'Edit'
- Scroll down and check the box for 'Show Product Resources'
Resource sheets will now appear at the bottom of the product detail pane if they exist for the selected product:
Resource sheets can easily be viewed within Cloud or downloaded.